2012年4月18日星期三

tera power leveling recent news and media on the Internet on my lot - PCR

129788454348125000_118Huang Sui statement: don't force me to expose some heartless lies Recent former badminton player representative Huang Sui Australia play message extension "Huang Sui event" causing increasing in domestic disputes. In the whirlpool of Huang Sui finally broke the silence, released a personal statement, said Huang Sui anger some people deal with the conspiratorial: "in front of the media falsely accused me libel me, misrepresentations of stay imposed upon my body. If my familyTo harm, those lies that you have, I will give you one by one opened! "Huang Sui of the following statement: 79 tera power leveling,768 Hello tera gold, recent news and media on the Internet on my lot, I did not want to make any comment, but developments have seriously affected my life and my family, and my personal reputation, ILast August, is the mother of a kidney transplant, now still in the first phase of the rehabilitation stage, just because you, in front of the media slandered me libel me, misrepresentations of stay imposed upon my body. Mother for fear of me, heart failure, and went into the hospital, I would really like to ask people who deal with the conspiratorial, you really want to do? All along, I was selecting sinkImplied, and bear patiently, not that I have no mouth, but I don't want to say, what is missing for 3 years? What I did not go to work? What is the escape? What you don't know? So do? You don ' t push me too far, I want to protect them, and if my family be harmed, those lies that you have, I will give you one by one opened! I was a featherHair-ball world champion, I'm also a daughter, it is now a wife and mother, I just want to lead a quiet life, love of my family and friends, father has left us too soon, I just want to make good take care of MOM and dad, to take care of this! I believe that the father in heaven looking at me, he told me that to my brave and strong! Alive! Last year in DecemberCopies mother for kidney Hou 3 months because infection live into heavy syndrome guardianship room, rescue has 15 days finally survived, live has came, mother tera gold, is daughter unfilial, these things this don't want to let you know, don't want to let you worry, but they is is too abominable has, know you to complete rest also to you of phone number, home address deliberately told reporter, let they to community interview, damage was you rhythm hadSpeed is also afraid to go out, take 3 days of medicine at home, delayed by illness, now do you satisfied? I don't hate the media, journalists, because they do not know the truth, is an interview with their career, their work, you know the truth of how people can be so heartless, heartless? Who do not have parents? These years say I, I never mind, defamationMe, I don't think, but why hurt a old seriously ill mother? Would like to thank those who understand me and support my friends, thank you! Others:

没有评论:

发表评论