2012年4月21日星期六

tera gold Instead of shouting Li Fei - PQT

129784631191303750_47Philippe troussier aeration or June dropped from: let the fans happy I'm happy Drill 4:2 reversal of Chongqing Shenzhen FC in the evening the day before yesterday, but before the match race is incredible what has happened after the game. Chongqing 1:0 after leading, stands on part of the fans making a banner "Troussier Getout" appeared after the match "donkey sth Old rolling "offensive slogans. After the game, Philippe troussier is aggressive fans before the team bus on WaiLive, a physical confrontation between the two sides, a mess. This coach and fans, also rare in world football. Handsome in Shenzhen was reduced to the case down, sigh. Yesterday, the South reporter interviewed after the deep reserves of foot race mired in public opinion in the whirlpool of Philippe troussier. From the dialog can be seen, Philippe troussier are angry, said many gasBut the mild irritation to reflect the parts of his mind, he was eager to get the support and understanding. Philippe troussier did not deny that they push the fan, but he always stressed that he is not for all fans. [Confrontation before the competition] "I want more support," Southern Metropolis daily (hereinafter referred to as "South"): you one day's comments angered the fans before the match, then what?Philippe troussier (hereinafter referred to as "Lu"): we two season before this game, an opponent of two consecutive victories, they have Li Fei and Heather Killen, this game has a special background, the atmosphere is very different. Our entire team under a lot of pressure, as if preparing to speak to Real Madrid (Twitter data) kick. So this week I hope to get more support from the outside world, in particular, we not only pitchesOn the opponent, outside there is also a rival, it's very difficult. I am not saying that all fans of Shenzhen, saying only that part. These people believe that last year's players left unfortunately, but the fact is that these players last round of denial of entry. South: TV fans of this advice delivered to you when you are angry? Trew: in my opinion, fans stood in those dropped from the playerOn one side, this is unfair to the team now. Television often to interview, all along they are encouraging to us, passed to us forces, they dished out the first issue of the day is to play some fans criticized the US has no content and composition, I would say that, since some people do not support us, that can not see the game. I do not have for all fans. South:As a coach you were not able to control his emotions? Trew: to know that we only played 3 games of this season, our young players have suffered a very great pressure. South: Chongqing win f c is very critical for you? Trew: objective, Chongqing FC from class b, and their player is the player we don't, lifan 4:1 win tera gold, but from the contentNot too many things on, I told the team that lies in their play. This week I highlighted this. Our player in the competition is not very mature, but the result is pretty good, can reverse the competitor I am proud of the players. [Physical confrontation] "my personal safety is threatened," South: could you talk about what happened prior to the team bus on the day before yesterday? Trew: team breakIncome between rooms and Club offices, fans stuck in there, I own a person to walk there. They just called me a stupid x, making insulting gestures. I want to get on the train, they come and challenge me. I can't get the car, all the people around me, "Philippe troussier stupid x" (Note: that Philippe troussier in Mandarin Chinese spoken). I think, win 4:2, and never lost, I, as aCoach really hard to accept. Clubs at that time no one could control the situation. My players down and helped me to rescue. South: did you hand pushing fans? Trew: (silence for a while) I was so angry! Someone is attacking you, can't you do defense? Nearly 20 people surrounded me, I have one, I was a great threat to the security of the person. ToI do not want to see such a thing again. I could not accept such a scene. South: where did you think the problem? Trew: I'm with vampola said, it is a security risk. A stadium is closed normally, fans could not enter inside the stadium, it's impossible. Players have a dedicated closed channels. [Mood] "I do not need to be pulled out of fans"South: did it on your touch? Trew: I'm not waiting for others to insult me here! In my previous teaching experience, this kind of thing never occurred, would never do this in a game. What do those mean? Now, in turn, support the visiting team? In turn, fxxk me? Instead of shouting Li Fei, and Heather Killen? But they come back a hero? Not10 people are almost all the people in the stands, in each other's side after scoring stands out the slogans. There are always ups and downs in any game, not good when you support, well when pulled out. Yesterday is that we win, if not win? I would rather stand is empty, I do not need this kind of fans. South: you haven't eliminated? Trew: my last nightLate as always said, someone insulted me, but for the players I would like to stay. If the next home I feel support, then I'm sorry, I'll go, I don't care. [Inner monologue] "I'm alone, cannot accept such insults" South: this, isolated alone in your heart? Trew: I'm alone. I'm 57 years old, I spoke to family members separated too long tera gold, I haveTwo children, they could not come to China, I communicate with my wife, and she wanted me to go back as soon as possible. We dropped, and now I face these unexpected problems every day, sometimes I asked myself I still doing here. Maybe more people will replace me, maybe June I will leave tera power leveling, I am also glad that, everybody happy, fans are happy. South:Exhibition to this point, do you have any reflection on yourself? Trew: as a coach, I have to face a lot of problems, that is natural. Rush ultra has the potential to achieve this year, also is likely to fail. But I can't accept this insult. South: there has been a problem, construction of old club all in accordance with your policy, you say the Club on your support, who should we trust the outside world?Trew: I have only one choice, our Club. We'd only spend $ 200,000 and spent $ 2 million to buy one, I just to make all decisions in this area. We, sometimes to 200 block of 300 dollars price difference for a hotel room, I have to deal with these small overhead. 4 other clubs foreign aid might be worthMore than the team we. Right now, teams have a lot of problems, including Geng Xiaoshun registration problems, these are not resolved. South: support many of your fans are. Trew: do not want to talk about this issue. I don't need supporters. Last night they smashed a number of valuable things, completely breaking all sorts of things. Others:

没有评论:

发表评论