2012年2月23日星期四

aion kinah Spatalos but we do not know - PVM

129731350640635477_12Singer singer Fortune Fortune Tianjin, Tianjin and his album the butterfly fly has attracted countless young fans, late last year, Fortune falls to death from Zhuhai after the news, a lot of fans and industry insiders for their sorry. Yesterday, reporters had to Fortune's mother Bai Xiulan, she thanked fans di support each other throughout the country, but also for their children's fateUnfortunately, and remind the children to love the art of love music, love life aion kinah Kromede, but also listening to her tell the fortune of living behind some well known nothing about sth  "His friends sing the last goodbye sth" To reporters, the White Lady can hardly cover up sad, Fortune last experiences, she sighed slowly said: "children in Zhuhai Sea burial aion kinah Vaizel, goVery quiet aion kinah Telemachus, his friends always around me, so I am finally glad that was everybody's fortune of love. "Face a lot of fans concerned about the fortune of the cause of death, White said:" he is a suicide, police have confirmed. He lives in singing halls as a friend to sing a song on the last day of the bye, we then found him not, but accidentally foundHe was not. Later, his friends go to the beach, large stalls aion kinah Israphel, hostels, and still he could not be found. His wallet and cell phone in the dormitory on the table, people will not have sth  In one or two deys at 3 o'clock in the morning aion kinah Siel, it was found in their dormitory, 2/f, Fortune falls, jumped down from his room aion kinah Suthran, 14/f aion money, sth " White said that fortune is bold by nature is very small, in front of his dormitory window, policeHaving found five in the cigarette butts. "Every time I called, he said he was OK, but I can feel that he's under a lot of pressure. He is a polite child, she did let me work, says he can now make money to feed me, how he himself would like to open. I know their child's personality aion kinah Perento, he was definitely afraid to jump, must have hesitated for a long time, this boySuch a silly sth "  "He is feeling trapped in Sth" Reasons for suicide, his mother with respect, namely "love storm". "He made a girl the year before last, is a girl of Shandong, fortune for this girl a lot. Later, the girls and their shareholders out of bars, fortune could not accept this, it has not been can't make it. "White Lady toldReporter, before the Fortune committed suicide, his friends found him not, and the rest of him. But fortune is also no can't make it, "when he was 3 days before the suicide, give me a call, let me have a good life, he said that if I am in good health, he is sick sad sth for me" refer to this, Ms white tears, she reluctantly told reporters: "we do not knowRoad, fortune has a 8 year old son, his girlfriend at the time and later left him, and the children lost their mother, and fortune because the Agency performed on children lacking parents love sth Fortune really loves his son, came back last time see also encouraged him to study hard and told the children, if you buy a computer rewards him good academic record sth "but GrandmaFinally choked, lost their sons and grandsons from small isolated. "I can't take care of good fortune, because to him with the kids.  Children innocent, he still does not know his father is no longer with sth " "Hope that more young people can draw, do not blindly trusting" good fortune in Tianjin development and farGo South led to his indirect cause of suicide in the future. "Many of my friends all know that fortune was at the bar in the very fire of Tianjin, and he can go to many bars singing a day, we feel that fortune makes a lot of money, but we do not know, does not fall into the hands of their fortune money. He is very fond of Tianjin, there is a lot of his friends, but because the previous contract disputeHe was forced to go to the South. "Introduction to White Lady," that fortune records signed his fortune 10 companies, I was asked a number of legal persons, they say Fortune signed a contract is invalid. Now many young people like as a singer, I want to tell the children aion kinah Zikel, agency must go to a formal company. Sing do singers and I try not to go to nightclubs, there are too many temptationsSth "white introduced:" Fortune is an art-loving child, I took him to the children's Palace to learn since childhood, when many of the games he has obtained good results in Tianjin. Cathy Lee Chinese masters, Fortune's voice very well, has the ability to interpretation of cross-border song. Andy taught himself the instrument and later composers, his achievements are the result of their efforts aion kinah, a lot of friendsSays he has the talent of Jay. My son has gone, and hoped that more young people can draw, not to blindly believe in others. "" I am pleased that fortune has a lot of good friend "found after the press conference aion kinah Thor, White Lady reporter expressed time and again thanks to everyone:" I am very moved, I am also very pleased that fortune has a lot of good friends. They comforted me, a lot of companyMe and let me get through this most difficult time. Many fans and friends that do not know from my phone when I send text messages in all directions, advised me to face the future life. Although fortune has gone, but I really feel the warmth of our community and friends. "White Lady revealed that fortune before his death two of Club owner said, will invest $ 200,000 reprints fortune again toBefore recording, and sale of these records. "Learned that fortune away message, I was going to crash, his father is gone, only I have faced so many difficulties in the face of the funeral. If not these kind people, I really do not know what we came to do so "many helping Fortune is a stranger, White Lady especially moved by their love,"Many fans and Fortune's friends give him money before, I don't even know where thanks to these children.  I can do is to bring good fortune, the son of his art expertise to regenerative, so the children will sing the most beautiful song dedicated to these people have helped his father in the year sth " Finally, White said: "I want to write a letter of thanks, butI do not know how to write aion kinah Balder, even write well aion kinah Spatalos, I do not know who to send it to. Hopes that the new report to convey me a sincere aion kinah Urtem, sincere thanks to everybody. "The new newspaper reporters Zhai Yi (it was Zen) 28 years old singer shocking Fortune falls to death (picture) video: singers albums made by the Zhuhai Fortune falls to death the butterfly fly singer FortuneZhuhai falls to death have issued albums of the butterfly fly Others:

没有评论:

发表评论